Prices & information
Plan your visit
It’s not necessary to make a reservation, but we recommend it. Make a reservation online and book your timeslot.
Have a safe visit
- The timeslot indicates the start of your visit. You don’t have to book more than one timeslot, you can stay in the museum as long as you like.
- If you have cold-like symptoms such as nasal congestion, a runny nose, sore throat, light cough and/or fever, please stay home. You can change your date of visit free of charge via our ticket support page.
- A negative test is not required to enter the museum, but visitors must be symptom-free.
- Feel free to wear a face mask. This is not mandatory.
- Please follow directions given by the members of our staff.
Tuesday: 10 AM – 6 PM
Wednesday: 10 AM – 6 PM
Thursday: 10 AM – 6 PM
Friday: 10 AM – 6 PM
Saturday: 10 AM – 6 PM
Sunday: 10 AM – 6 PM
The museum is closed on the 27th of April and 25th of December. On 24th and 31rd of December we close at 17:00) On the 1st of January we open at 11:00.
Entrance Fees 2021
Children age 6 to 17: €6
Students/CJP/ISIC Card: €10
Children under age 6: free
BGL VIP Card: free
I Amsterdam City Card: free
Friends of the Museum: free
All prices include the museum’s audio guide
Museum Het Rembrandthuis
1011 NK Amsterdam
T +31(0)20 520 0400
If you have a suggestion or complaint please contact the museum by e-mail:
General visitor terms and conditions
Download our General Visitor Terms and Condititons
How to get to the Rembrandt House Museum
The museum is located in the center of Amsterdam, near the famous Waterlooplein and on a 15 minutes’ walk from Amsterdam’s Central Station.
Every line from and to CS Amsterdam, Nieuwmarkt Station, Hoogstraat exit.
Amsterdam Central Station (15 minutes’ walk or 2 minutes by metro).
The Waterlooplein, Muziektheater/Stadhuis or Valkenburgerstraat car parks are all situated near the museum (approximately 3 minutes’ walk from the museum).