Prices and Information
Welcome to The Rembrandt House Museum
Have a Safe Visit
The ground rules for visiting museums in the Netherlands have been modified recently to comply with updated national policy. The following conditions also apply for our museum:
- If you have cold-like symptoms such as nasal congestion, a runny nose, sore throat, light cough and/or fever, please stay home, even if you are already vaccinated.
- Please keep 1,5 meter distance from other visitors and/or staff members.
- Please follow directions given by the members of our staff.
Book Your Tickets in Advance
- The Rembrandt House Museum is re-opening on March 18th, 2023 with 30% more Rembrandt!
- You can already book your tickets online. From March 18th, 2023, you can also buy an entrance ticket at the museum.
- Purchased ticket cannot be refunded.
- You can always change your date of visit free of charge through our ticket support page.
Opening Hours 2023
The Rembrandt House Museum re-opens on March 18th, 2023 with 30% more Rembrandt!
The museum will be open daily from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Exceptions: the museum is closed on April 27th and December 25th.
Entrance Fees 2023
Students/CJP/ISIC Card: €10
Children aged 6 to 17: €6
Children under the age of 6: free
BGL VIP Card: free
I Amsterdam City Card: free
Friends of the Museum: free
Rembrandtkaart (Vereniging Rembrandt): free
All prices include the museum’s audio guide for adults, audio guide for families and discovery trail for children.
The museum is partially accessible for people using a wheelchair and/or people with mobility issues. The new museum wing has an elevator. Therefore, the ntrance, museum shop, toilets and the exhibition rooms are fully accessible to all visitors. Unfortunately, there are no lifts or other facilities in Rembrandt’s 17th-century house.
The museum is located in the center of Amsterdam, near the famous Waterlooplein and on a 15 minutes’ walk from Amsterdam’s Central Station.
Subway: every line from and to CS Amsterdam, Nieuwmarkt Station, Hoogstraat exit
Tram: line 14, Waterlooplein stop
Train: Amsterdam Central Station (15 minutes’ walk or 2 minutes by subway).
The Waterlooplein, Muziektheater/Stadhuis or Valkenburgerstraat car parks are all situated near the museum (approximately 3 minutes’ walk from the museum).
General Visitor Terms and Conditions
The Rembrandt House Museum / Museum Rembrandthuis
1011 NK Amsterdam
T +31(0)20 520 0400