Prices & information
WELCOME TO THE REMBRANDT HOUSE MUSEUM
Have a safe visit
The ground rules for visiting museums in the Netherlands have been modified recently to comply with updated national policy. The following conditions also apply for our museum:
- If you have cold-like symptoms such as nasal congestion, a runny nose, sore throat, light cough and/or fever, please stay home, even if you are already vaccinated.
- Please keep 1,5 meter distance from other visitors and/or staff members.
- Please follow directions given by the members of our staff.
Plan your visit
- Book a ticket online. It’s not necessary to make an online reservation. You can also buy an entrance ticket at the museum.
- Purchased ticket cannot be refunded.
- You can always change your date of visit free of charge through our ticket support page.
Tuesday: 10 AM – 6 PM
Wednesday: 10 AM – 6 PM
Thursday: 10 AM – 6 PM
Friday: 10 AM – 6 PM
Saturday: 10 AM – 6 PM
Sunday: 10 AM – 6 PM
During the Summer holidays (July 18th – August 29th) the museum is also open on Mondays from 1o AM until 6 PM.
The museum is also open on Monday October 17th.
The museum is closed from the 1st of November 2022 until the 1st of February 2023 because of the museum renovation.
Entrance Fees 2022
Children age 6 to 17: €6
Students/CJP/ISIC Card: €10
Children under age 6: free
BGL VIP Card: free
I Amsterdam City Card: free
Friends of the Museum: free
Rembrandtkaart (Vereniging Rembrandt): free
All prices include the museum’s audio guide for adults, audio guide for families and discovery trail for children.
Museum Het Rembrandthuis
1011 NK Amsterdam
T +31(0)20 520 0400
If you have a suggestion or complaint please contact the museum by e-mail:
The museum is partially accessible for the disabled. The new museum wing has an elevator. Entrance, museum shop, toilets and the exhibition rooms are fully accessible to all visitors. Unfortunately, there are no lifts or other facilities in Rembrandt’s 17th-century house; it is therefore considerably less accessible for the disabled.
General visitor terms and conditions
How to get to the Rembrandt House Museum
The museum is located in the center of Amsterdam, near the famous Waterlooplein and on a 15 minutes’ walk from Amsterdam’s Central Station.
Every line from and to CS Amsterdam, Nieuwmarkt Station, Hoogstraat exit.
Amsterdam Central Station (15 minutes’ walk or 2 minutes by metro).
The Waterlooplein, Muziektheater/Stadhuis or Valkenburgerstraat car parks are all situated near the museum (approximately 3 minutes’ walk from the museum).