The Rembrandt House Museum has been working in close collaboration with a number of big Travel Trade partners for years, such as Tour Operators and DMC’s. Together with these partners we actively look at how The Rembrandt House Museum fits within the offers and travel programs they supply. We also set up contracts with these partners, which makes it possible for them to reserve group bookings for an attractive rate.
– Attractive commissions
– Invoicing after group visits
– Reservations for specific dates and time
– Book a tour guide in many different languages
For more information contact the Sales & Marketing department: firstname.lastname@example.org / +31(0)20 – 520 0400
Price changes 2021
The new admission fees per January 1st 2021 are:
Children 6 until 17 years: € 6,-
Children until 5 years: free
We have the following resources available for our partners to promote The Rembrandt House Museum:
- High resolution duty-free pictures: Download here
- General information: Factsheet 2021 Dutch / Factsheet 2021 English / Factsheet 2021 German
- For more information about our covid-19 related guidelines: visit this page.
- Take a look at our 2021 exhibition program here.
- Commercial Museum, for (embedded) use of the website and social media: