Prices & information
We are open again and our exhibition ‘HERE: Black in Rembrandt’s Time’ has been extended until the 6th of September. We will be closely following the guidelines established by the government and the national museum association (Museumvereniging). Tickets will be sold with time slots, with a maximum of 50 visitors at any one time in the museum. We will also take extensive hygienic measures to protect our visitors and staff. The coming months the museum will be closed on Monday and open from Tuesday to Sunday. Please book your timeslot in our e-ticketshop and we hope to see you soon!
Book a timeslot and have a save visit
- Only online reservations will be accepted. The timeslot indicates the start of your visit. You don’t have to book more than one timeslot, you can stay in the museum as long as you like. Book your timeslot here.
- If you have cold-like symptoms such as nasal congestion, a runny nose, sore throat, light cough and/or fever, please stay home.
- Please wear a face mask in the museum if possible.
- Keep at least 1.5 metres distance from other people.
- Photography is not allowed.
- Please follow the signes of our one-way route.
- Please follow directions given by the members of our staff.
Book your timeslot in our e-ticketshop.
Tuesday: 10 AM – 6 PM
Wednesday: 10 AM – 6 PM
Thursday: 10 AM – 6 PM
Friday: 10 AM – 6 PM
Saturday: 10 AM – 6 PM
Sunday: 10 AM – 6 PM
The museum is closed on the 27th of April and 25th of December. On 24th and 31rd of December we close at 17:00) On the 1st of January we open at 11:00.
Entrance Fees 2020
Children age 6 to 17: € 5,00
Children under age 6: free
ISIC Card: € 10,00
Amsterdam Pass: free
BGL VIP Card: free
I Amsterdam City Card: free
Friends of the Museum:free
All prices include the museum’s audio guide
Museum Het Rembrandthuis
1011 NK Amsterdam
T +31(0)20 520 0400
If you have a suggestion or complaint please contact the museum by email:
General visitor terms and conditions
How to get to the Rembrandt House Museum
The museum is located in the center of Amsterdam, near the famous Waterlooplein and on a 15 minutes’ walk from Amsterdam’s Central Station.
Every line from and to CS Amsterdam, Nieuwmarkt Station, Hoogstraat exit.
Amsterdam Central Station (15 minutes’ walk or 2 minutes by metro).
The Waterlooplein, Muziektheater/Stadhuis or Valkenburgerstraat car parks are all situated near the museum (approximately 3 minutes’ walk from the museum).