Prices & information
The museum is temporarily closed. Meanwhile you can visit our webshop. We hope to see you soon again!
Reservations and cancellations
If you purchased an e-ticket we will send you an e-mail with information on how to cancel your reservations or change your date of visit. If you haven’t received an e-mail, please contact the museum: email@example.com
Book a timeslot and have a safe visit
- Only online reservations will be accepted. The timeslot indicates the start of your visit. You don’t have to book more than one timeslot, you can stay in the museum as long as you like. Book your timeslot here.
- If you have cold-like symptoms such as nasal congestion, a runny nose, sore throat, light cough and/or fever, please stay home.
- Please wear a face mask in the museum.
- Keep at least 1.5 metres distance from other people.
- Photography is not allowed.
- Please follow the signes of our one-way route.
- Please follow directions given by the members of our staff.
Book your timeslot in our e-ticketshop.
Tuesday: 10 AM – 6 PM
Wednesday: 10 AM – 6 PM
Thursday: 10 AM – 6 PM
Friday: 10 AM – 6 PM
Saturday: 10 AM – 6 PM
Sunday: 10 AM – 6 PM
The museum is closed on the 27th of April and 25th of December. On 24th and 31rd of December we close at 17:00) On the 1st of January we open at 11:00.
Entrance Fees 2021
Children age 6 to 17: €6
Students/CJP/ISIC Card: €10
Children under age 6: free
BGL VIP Card: free
I Amsterdam City Card: free
Friends of the Museum: free
All prices include the museum’s audio guide
Museum Het Rembrandthuis
1011 NK Amsterdam
T +31(0)20 520 0400
If you have a suggestion or complaint please contact the museum by email:
General visitor terms and conditions
Download our General Visitor Terms and Condititons
How to get to the Rembrandt House Museum
The museum is located in the center of Amsterdam, near the famous Waterlooplein and on a 15 minutes’ walk from Amsterdam’s Central Station.
Every line from and to CS Amsterdam, Nieuwmarkt Station, Hoogstraat exit.
Amsterdam Central Station (15 minutes’ walk or 2 minutes by metro).
The Waterlooplein, Muziektheater/Stadhuis or Valkenburgerstraat car parks are all situated near the museum (approximately 3 minutes’ walk from the museum).