High resolution duty-free pictures of The Rembrandt House Museum: download here. The credit lines are in the file names.
You can read our latest news here. For general information about the museum, feel free to download our fact sheets in several languages:
Our exhibition programme for 2018 and 2019 (The Rembrandt Year) can be found on this page, but is also available as a pdf in several languages:
- Nederlands – Tentoonstellingsprogramma 2018-2019
- English – Exhibition Programme 2018-2019
- Deutsch – Ausstellungsprogramm 2018-2019
- Francais – Programme des expositions 2018-2019
- Italiano – Programma Espositivo 2018-2019
The commercial of The Rembrandt House Museum, for (embedded) use on websites and social media:
Are you a journalist, blogger or photographer and interest in visiting The Rembrandt House Museum for an article, photo/film shoot or interview with a museum employee? Please apply for a press visit at least three days in advance by e-mailing Nathalie Maciesza: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Journalists and bloggers are welcome during the normal opening hours (10 am – 6 pm). Film shoots and photo shoots are only permitted on request, during weekdays outside normal opening hours (8 – 10 am). Free entrance is only granted to members of the press if a press visit application has been received and the visit has been approved by the Press Office.
Presenting a press ID or other media passes at the ticket desk will not grant free entrance to the museum. The Press Office reserves the right to deny press visit requests.
Terms and Conditions
- Accreditation is given by email. On presenting a print-out of this accreditation at the ticket desk in the museum, one admission ticket will be issued. All journalists should be able to produce a valid ID during their press visit.
- Non-flash photography is permitted.
- Digital recordings may only be used for articles concerning The Rembrandt House Museum in newspapers and magazines, for TV programmes and on websites or articles relating to a relevant exhibition, acquisition or event in The Rembrandt House Museum. The owner of the work of art must always be stated. Duplication and commercial use are prohibited. Regarding exhibitions: visual material may only be used for the duration of the exhibition.
- When visiting the museum, the General House Rules apply.
Museum Het Rembrandthuis
Press Office | Nathalie Maciesza
T: +31 (0)20 520 04 00
M: +31 (6) 41 21 67 21