Terms and Conditions for Press Visits
Press, radio and television journalists and (press) photographers are welcome to visit the Rembrandt House Museum for journalistic print and production purposes subject to the Terms and Conditions below.
• Press are welcome during the normal opening hours of 10 am till 6 pm. Non – flash photography is permitted. Film shoots and photo shoots are only permitted on requ est outside normal opening hours. • The press office should be advised of any press visits three days in advance by emailing email@example.com. A copy of a current press card with job title, name and address details or a business card should be attached.
• In case you would like to receive support from a curator or tourguide to get additional background information on the Rembrandt House Museum and Rembrandt, you need to fill in your request five days in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
• Accreditation is given by email. On presenting a printout of this accreditation at the Information desk in the museum, one admission ticket will be issued.
• All journalists should be able to produce a valid ID during their press visit.
• Any use of visual materials is subject to the Visual Material Terms and Conditions. • The General House Rules apply.
• The Marketing and Public Relations department reserves the right to deny press visit requests.
Contact: Anita Soer email@example.com
Telephone : +31 6 24617252 or +31 20 5200400
Conditions for using visual material
• Digital recordings may only be used for articles concerning the Rembrandthouse in newspapers and magazines, for TV programmes and on websites or articles relating to a relevant exhibition, acquisition o r event in the Rembrandt House Museum .
• The owner of the work of art must always be stated.
• Duplication and commercial use are prohibited.
• Exhibitions: visual material may only be used for the duration of the exhibition.